Donate To BANA

If you would like to assist BANA to achieve its aims, you can help by making an online donation below or by sending a cheque to our head office made payable to ‘BANA’.

Provided you are a UK Tax Payer and you have made a declaration, BANA can reclaim the tax back on membership subscriptions and donations.

Please remember that you must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax in each tax year at least equal to the tax that the charity will claim from HM Revenue & Customs on your Gift Aid donation(s). To enable us to claim back the Gift Aid we need your full name and home address. *Gift Aid cannot be reclaimed if someone pays on your behalf.

If you would prefer, you can download our registration form, or call us on 01246 550011.

Please tick the Gift Aid Declaration below ONLY if you wish to make a declaraion. You may bypass this if not applicable.

Our privacy statement confirms our compliance in taking card transactions.

Title *
First name *
Surname *
Address line 1 *
Address line 2
Town/City *
Postcode *
Email *
Phone *
Donation (£):
Proceed to payment
The Gift Aid scheme is for gifts of money by individuals who pay UK tax. Gift Aid donations are regarded as having basic rate tax deducted by the donor. Charities or CASCs take your donation - which is money you've already paid tax on - and reclaim the basic rate tax from HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) on its 'gross' equivalent - the amount before basic rate tax was deducted.

Gift Aid Declaration

Gift Aided donations and subscriptions paid to BANA give a great opportunity to increase fundraising at no extra cost to the donor. Gift Aided donations are increased by 25% of the total sum if the donor is a UK Tax Payer, whose tax contributions for the tax year is equivalent to or more than the amount of Gift Aid that can be reclaimed on the amount donated that year. For example, if you make a donation of £20, you must pay at least £5 in tax that same tax year.

In order for us to claim Gift Aid from your contributions, please agree to the following statement before proceeding to complete your membership:

I confirm that I am a UK tax payer and I want the charity to treat all subscriptions and donations I make today and in future, until I notify you otherwise, as Gift Aid donations.

I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 25p on tax on every £1 I give.

Please note: Gift Aid cannot be claimed if someone else pays on your behalf.

Please notify the charity if you:

  1. 1. Want to cancel this declaration.
  2. 2. Change your name or home address.
  3. 3. No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay income tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment Tax return, or ask HMRC to adjust your tax code.

If you have any questions about Gift Aid please visit HMRC website

We hope our website helps you to find the information & support that you are seeking. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us

Call Today: 01246 550011

Call Today