Join BANA today!
BANA is a membership charity and we would love to welcome you. As a member you will be able to enjoy the following:
* Members’ access to the restricted area of our website which includes the forum with on-going discussions between patients, families and friends for peer-to-peer support.
* Receipt of our quarterly magazine, Headline News, containing member stories and news within our community.
* Our Telephone & Email Support Register, made up of volunteer patient members willing to speak with others in a similar position, to share mutual experiences and give support from a place of understanding.
* Access to our local area support groups within the UK, often with a speaker from the medical or therapy profession.
* Access to our closed Facebook community group, always active with acoustic neuroma patients sharing stories and ideas.
* Subsidised Annual Conference with prominent speakers and trade stands.
Becoming a member of BANA is also a way of giving back and supporting us in our work as a charity helping those affected by an Acoustic Neuroma and raising awareness of the condition.
You can join on your own as a Single Member or you can join with another person as a Joint Member. If you are a student your membership will be free while you are in full time education and there are Professional Memberships for medical professionals plus Organisational membership for businesses and other organisations.
Annual Membership Fees
* Single Member - £ 23.00 pa
* Joint Member - £ 30.00 pa
* Student Member - Free (Subject to proof of full time education)
* Professional Member - £ 40.00 pa
* Organisational Membership - £150.00 pa
How to Join
For Single Membership you can register and pay on line below. For all other memberships please download an Application Form or contact us at head office by email on email@example.com or by phone on 01246 550011
Gift Aided donations and subscriptions paid to BANA give a great opportunity to increase fundraising at no extra cost to the donor. Gift Aided donations are increased by 25% of the total sum if the donor is a UK Tax Payer, whose tax contributions for the tax year is equivalent to or more than the amount of Gift Aid that can be reclaimed on the amount donated that year. For example, if you make a donation of £20, you must pay at least £5 in tax that same tax year.
In order for us to claim Gift Aid from your contributions, please agree to the following statement before proceeding to complete your membership:
I confirm that I am a UK tax payer and I want the charity to treat all subscriptions and donations I make today and in future, until I notify you otherwise, as Gift Aid donations.
I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 25p on tax on every £1 I give.
Please note: Gift Aid cannot be claimed if someone else pays on your behalf.
Please notify the charity if you:
If you pay income tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment Tax return, or ask HMRC to adjust your tax code.
If you have any questions about Gift Aid please visit HMRC website www.hmrc.gov.uk
We hope our website helps you to find the information & support that you are seeking. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us