General Manager – British Acoustic Neuroma Association
Most people haven’t heard of an Acoustic Neuroma brain tumour; have you? We don’t expect our next General Manager will have heard of it before seeing this advert!
We are looking for a General Manager who can:
- Be compassionate and always demonstrate our Core Values.
- Work closely with our volunteer Trustee Board.
- Effectively lead a small team.
- Oversee the smooth running of services for our members; and roll their sleeves up to get the job done.
- Balance the books and lead our fundraising efforts (on-the-job training and support can be provided concerning fundraising).
- Effectively administer the Charity.
- Embrace new ways of working and IT.
30 hours per week. £22,200 annual salary. 150 hours leave, plus Bank Holidays. Matching employer’s pension contribution, up to 5%. We are moving towards hybrid working but we aren’t there yet, so you’ll need to be in our Chesterfield office regularly.
You can find out more about BANA by visiting our website at www.bana-uk.com.
If being our next General Manager interests you, please send an email to our Chair, Jamie Carson, at email@example.com. Please title your email, ‘BANA – GM’ and then introduce yourself, explain what attracts you to the post and what experience, skills and knowledge you have that will make you the ideal person for the job.
There is no closing date. We will end the recruitment process when we meet the right person, so be quick.
General Manager – 30 hours – £22,200 – Chesterfield